Your cart is empty.
HS-400S 4-Channel DVR With Motion Detection
The HS-400S is a solid 4-channel DVR.
This is an Open Box Item in Great Condition
- It features motion detection, and gives you the option of viewing your cameras either in a quad split-screen format or a single camera at a time.
- With this system, you can record 24/7, only when there is motion detected, or on a schedule and you can choose to record every camera individually or in a quad, split-screen format.
- This DVR features 2 video outputs making it perfect for the consumer that wants to view his system from multiple locations.
- Using the removable hard drive, you can also take the hard drive out of the DVR and plug it directly into your computer (removable hard drive bay must be installed in PC), allowing you to export the video.
- Power Cord
- AC/DC Adapter
- CD for PC connection
Hard drive sold separately
- Video Input
- 4-Channel BNC
- Video Output
- 2-Channel BNC
- Video Input Standard
- Monitoring Resolution
- NTSC: 640 x 480 Pixels
- PAL: 640 x 576 Pixels
- Display Frame Rate:
- NTSC: 120 fps (Quad) / 30 fps (Each)
- PAL: 100 fps (Quad) / 25 fps (Each)
- Recording Frame Rate
- NTSC: 30 fps (Quad) / 7.5 fps (Each)
- PAL: 25 fps (Quad) / 6.25 fps (Each)
- Recording Mode
- Continuous / Motion Sensor
- Display Mode
- Compression Format
- Motion JPEG
- AC/DC Adaptor (12V, 5A)
- Motion Detection
- ON / OFF
- Sensor / Alarm
- 4-Channel Input / 1-Channel Output
- Operation Temperature/Humidity
- 5 - 40C / 20 - 80 percent RH
Calculated at Checkout